The aim of the project is to contribute to the development and implementation of Pedagogical Innovations in Inclusive Education policies in Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine and a better coordination of lifelong learning professional formation in education. This will be achieved through the enhancement of the quality and relevance of services at the universities in the Eastern Partnership countries in the provision of professional teachers’ training in Pedagogical Innovations in Inclusive Education.
- Final conference of the INOVEST project in Moldova: July 2015
- Coordination meeting in Karlsruhe: February 2015
- Coordination meeting in Chisinau: 26-30 May 2014
- Coordination meeting in Minsk: 2-3 May 2014
- Round table with representatives of institutions from Germany, Moldova, Ukraine an Belarus: 24-28 March 2014